EUCARIS, the EUropean CAR and driving licence Information System, is a system that connects countries so they can share vehicle and driving licence information and other transport related data. EUCARIS is not a database nor a central repository but an exchange mechanism that connects the Vehicle and Driving Licence Registration Authorities in Europe. EUCARIS is developed by and for governmental authorities and supports a.o. the fight against car theft and registration fraud.
The EUCARIS website
In addition to the general EUCARIS information, each country has its own page on this web site. You can visit these pages by clicking on the countries at the left side of the page. On the country pages, if provided by the respective Member State, you will find data about contact persons and the organisations that handle the vehicle and driving licence registration. You will also find information on recent developments and on the services and information that are available. Via the EUCARIS page of each country you can also surf to relevant national web sites.
- Successful online workshop on the future of EUCARIS July 14th, 2020 - Successful online workshop on the future of EUCARIS On 7 July EUCARIS organised an important online workshop on the challenges that lie ahead of EUCARIS in the coming years. Important matters like data-exchange with non-EUCARIS countries and improvement of the governance of the EUCARS network were presented. The workshop was concluded with an inspiring presentation […]
- Decision to postpone the meeting of the EUCARIS General Assembly to the last week of October 2020 March 30th, 2020 - First of all we hope that you and your families are keeping safe and well during these difficult times. Additionally we would like to inform you of the changes that have been introduced in the EUCARIS program in response to the current crisis. EUCARIS General Assembly At the beginning of January the EUCARIS Secretariat sent […]
- Greece (GR) connected for VATVHOH - August 12th, 2020
- Hungary (H) connected for AVI (using VHInfo) - August 04th, 2020
- Croatia (HR) connected for Salzburg (SZB) - July 20th, 2020
- Belgium (B) connected for AVI (using VHInfo) - July 20th, 2020
- Luxembourg (L) connected for AVI - July 10th, 2020