EUCARIS, the EUropean CAR and driving licence Information System, is a system that connects countries so they can share vehicle and driving licence information and other transport related data. EUCARIS is not a database nor a central repository but an exchange mechanism that connects the Vehicle and Driving Licence Registration Authorities in Europe. EUCARIS is developed by and for governmental authorities and supports a.o. the fight against car theft and registration fraud.
The EUCARIS website
In addition to the general EUCARIS information, each country has its own page on this web site. You can visit these pages by clicking on the countries at the left side of the page. On the country pages, if provided by the respective Member State, you will find data about contact persons and the organisations that handle the vehicle and driving licence registration. You will also find information on recent developments and on the services and information that are available. Via the EUCARIS page of each country you can also surf to relevant national web sites.
- log4J vulnerability December 22nd, 2021 - The EUCARIS Application itself does not use log4j and therefore is considered not to be affected by the known log4j related security vulnerabilities. If you run Oracle databases for EUCARIS, than it is possible that log4j is used. Please check the Oracle website for information on security patches/workarounds. EUCARIS Operations also advices to check your […]
- Virtual EReg/EUCARIS Academy on the Single Digital Gateway March 02nd, 2021 - Virtual EReg/EUCARIS Academy on the Single Digital Gateway: On 23 February 2021 the first virtual Academy on the Single Digital Gateway (SDG) took place. It was a collaboration between EUCARIS and EReg. More than 50 participants from 24 countries attended the meeting. Speakers during this event were the European Commission (Ms Hettel Varik, DG GROW), […]
Scheduled events and meetings:
- 26-10-2022 – EUCARIS Technical Working Group Online
- 28 to 30-09-2022 – EUCARIS General Assembly in Tallin (EST)
- Ireland (IRL) connected for RSI - June 30th, 2022
- Slovenia (SLO) live with their fourth VAT service: VATALLVHOH - June 23rd, 2022
- Romania (RO2) connected for AVI - June 17th, 2022
- Cyprus (CY) connected for all four VAT services - June 14th, 2022
- Sweden (S) connected for Toll (EETS) - June 03rd, 2022